An Account Supervisor/Manager provides strategic and visionary leadership to our clients and their account management teams. In doing so they are responsible for the day-to-day control and direction of the digital account service team working on their respective accounts. They will oversee all client programs and will define responsibilities and expectations for each client’s account team.
While they receive help from Account Directors in directing their accounts and direct reports, Account Supervisors/Managers should have the ability to go to the client alone or with direct reports, share strategy and leave with the client feeling well served. This position requires extensive people skills, presentation skills, customer relationship management, technical expertise and in-depth knowledge of the production process and solid working knowledge of company products and programs.
Digital projects range from online fundraising campaign management to website redesign, online marketing, social media, SEO and email, and mobile initiatives. A clear understanding of digital strategies is critical.
The Dallas branch of RobbinsKersten Direct, a national direct response fundraising agency, is seeking an experienced Account Executive to serve non-profit clientele in one or several verticals: Relief & Development, Health & Disease, Human Services, Hospitals, Environmental, Faith-Based, Foundations and the Arts. Join our team of seasoned professionals who are multichannel experts, from direct mail to digital solutions, in an energetic, fun and learning environment. Get ready to lead and grow while putting your direct response fundraising experience to work serving some of the most prominent nonprofits in the country.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent planning and organization skills, demonstrating competency in all aspects of people management, including delegation, leadership and teamwork.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, and both internal and external.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop client strategy, while maximizing the use of internal resources.
- Consultative selling skills, while demonstrating excellent presentation skills, with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to supervise and train account executives and coordinators in project and client management and reporting.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to create budgets and manage them to a profitable conclusion.
- The desire and ability to learn and grow within a team environment.
Email your resume and letter of interest with salary requirements to email@example.com